Wednesday, December 14, 2011

CITY PEOPLE HOSTS UGONNA OMERUO


HSE OF NWOCHA was hosted on the 10th of Dec by the CITY PEOPLE GROUP. It was really humbling for me when i was notified about his event in my honour. I had to send messages out to a few friends to come celebrate with me. I also recieved an AWARD for oustanding contribution to the nigerian fashion industry.
The event was held at the Aries Suites, osborne foreshore estate, ikoyi lagos. At 6pm     



UGONNA OMERUO



City People Editor in Chief
City People editor giving a little speech...


Cisca


Abiba


Eva Alordiah


Ego Sanki


Aisha Shaba

DIDI ceo Maniquin magazine





LOLA and OC Ukeji



Obinna Omeruo





Moi Lowlade and Obinna



DEL

Halima and Abiba


House of  Dorcas


UP Town shoes Boss, Me and Del  


Nneoma Effanga OMA makeovers

Lowlade Adamson and Nneoma Effanga


ORANGE culture ME and ONE NAIJA BOY


Shalewa






Abiba, Del, Ugonna and Bimbo


I had so much fun!!!
Thank you everyone for coming...... HON LOVES U!!!
A BIG THANK YOU TO CITY PEOPLE

                                                                               TATA!!!