Friday, November 4, 2011

RITA DOMINIC HOSTS THE 2011 HEADIES IN HSE OF NWOCHA

The 2011 Headies formerly known as the Hip Hop awards was held on the 22rd of Oct at the expo hall of the Eko hotel. It will definitely be on the list of the biggest shows to go down in lagos in 2011. This  however is my version of the glamorous Headies night.


Rita Dominic arriving in Hse of Nwocha
When I met Rita Dominic to discuss sketches and color for her dresses, she was nothing like what i had always seen in the movies, she was so calm, pleasant and adorable. She didn't keep me waiting for hours un end. She was rehearsing for her new movie, and once i arrived she excused herself and came over to chat with me. I kept smiling cos it was my first time at a location/movie set. To cut the long story short we agreed on designs, color and the fact that since she was hosting, she should pull all the stops in a red floor length evening dress! I had so much fun back stage and my able assistant caught some pictures. ENJOY!!!     

Ritas Back view 

Rita in Hse of Nwocha no 2

All accessories were provided by my dear friend TOTE 

Kendra and Rita in HON 3

The awards was hosted by Rita and Eldee, so u can imagine too much swag!  
Eldee and Uche Nnaji both in Ouch



Eldee and Ugonna Omeruo
EVA the new female rapper on the block was also representing in Hse of Nwocha
EVA Alordiah in Hse of Nwocha
EVA and Ugonna Omeruo


 The Winners and Performers  of the night were also back stage
DR SID

WAJE

MI


OMAWUNMI


TIWA SAVAGE
Backstage is always fun !!!
Ugonna Omeruo,  Rita and NJ Omeruo
Rita and Ugonna

Ugonna and NSE

Obinna Omeruo and Uche Nnaji
STEEL
Steel's shoes
Matilda of Tinsel
I really love her shredded jeans and studded shoes
Obinna Omeruo HON head stylist
Ugonna and Obinna Omeruo


Hope you all had as much fun as I did!!!!
TATA!!!