Monday, November 28, 2011

UGONNA OMERUO FEATURED IN BGM MAG...

Hse of Nwocha was featured in the oct/nov 2011 issue of the new BGM magazine. BGM is a brand new lifestyle magazine for african men, this is its second issue and its really amazing. Its a very interesting read especially if your at the airport waiting for a flight or your having a break between meetings. It has write ups on fashion, grooming, relationships, fittness, travel, politics etc, just name it they've got it. They also feature a very special woman as the venus of the month and guess what....... I was the venus for this issue. I had an interesting afternoon at the shoot and did a fun interview with the reporter. 


Hse of Nwocha
 Its difficult to explain to my family especially my Dad that its sometimes the printers that often spell my last name wrong. Omeruo NOT Umeruo but hey it still upsets him. not my fault at all lol.

Hse of Nwocha
Apart from that i loved the chat and shoot.......
Go grab your copy and have a fun filled week.
    
                                                                          TATA!!!